“Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
― Roy T. Bennett
This quiz is useful for the aspirants of Library Science. Students appearing for UGC NET, SLET, KVS Librarian and NVS Librarian and DSSSB Librarian etc. can practice these exams. This is designed to give conceptual clarity.
For other quizzes on Library Science, kindly visit the page here.
Source : IGNOU B.Lib Material
The alphabetico-classed catalogue may be considered as a combination or mixture of the best points associated with dictionary and classified catalogue. In other words, it represents an attempt to combine some of the advantages of a classified catalogue with the directness and ease of consultation of the -alphabetical catalogue. An alphabetico-classed catalogue provides alphabetically arranged broad subject headings with alphabetically arr anged sub-divisions”. (Hunter and Bakewell).
- GE 73: KVS PRT GENERAL ENGLISH QUESTIONS-2017 PAPER
- GE 72: KVS TGTs RECRUITMENT EXAM-2016( GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION)
- GE 71: KVS PRT 2015- GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION
- GE 70: GENERAL ENGLISH PART KVS PRT EXAM-2013
- GE 69: GENERAL ENGLISH PART KVS PRT EXAM-2012 ( READING COMPREHENSION ONLY)