Early Childhood Care and Education: The Foundation of Learning.
Click the button to take part in online quiz
The test can also be taken in pen-paper mode below:
CHAPTER 1: Early Childhood Care and Education: The Foundation of Learning
- According to Neuroscience what percentage of development occurs to child’s cumulative brain prior to age of 6.
A) 50 percent
B) 75 percent
C) 80 percent
D) 85 percent
- Proper nutrition, physical activity , nurture , excellent care, psycho-social environment, _____________ and ______________ are considered critical and important for ensuring proper brain development during a child’s first six years.
- Match the following.
- ECCE A. Conducted study on the impact of pre-school education on
Retention in primary grades.
- NCERT B. Provides the best chance for children to grow up into good,
moral, thoughtful, creative, empathetic, and productive
- NCF C. Supported Anganwadi system of pre-primary education to
achieve great success across India in terms of mothers and
- ICDS D. Extensively incorporate the numerous rich traditions of India.
with respect to ECCE – including national as well as more
localized arts, songs, stories, rhymes, puzzles, riddles, games,
knowledge, customs, and innovations.
- What is foundation stage for a Children?
- 0-6 Years
- 3-6 Years (Pre-School)
- 3-8 Years (Pre-School to Grade 2)
- 0-4 Years
- Quality early childhood education is perhaps the best investment for Indian for the Nations and Children’s Future.
- What does Quality Pre-Education Leads to
- Decrease unemployment.
- Decrease crimes.
- Higher income
- Home Ownerships
- All the Above
- Development of strong ECCE Program will (Answer may be more than 1)
- Generate no income and impact to Nation Economy.
- Generate 10 times of returns for every investment.
- Generate learning crisis.
- Increases unemployment.
- Develops children brain and economic growth of the Nation.
- Supervised play based education gives the lifelong skills of lifelong skills of teamwork, social interaction, compassion, equity, inclusiveness, communication, cultural appreciation, playfulness, curiosity, creativity, as well as the ability to successfully and respectfully interact with teachers, staff and fellow students.
- Operational and financial implications of the integration of early childhood education with the school education system will be developed in consultation with the _______________and the __________________.
- _________________ is an extremely important aspect of children’s cognitive development and it mostly happening during 0-3 Years of age and Foundational stage of Children’s.
- Select 4 approaches from below options which will deliver Curricular and Pedagogical Framework for Early Childhood Education to children under the age of 6.
- Co-Locating Anganwadis with Primary School
- Co-Location Pre Schools with Secondary Schools
- Building standalone pre schools
- Expansion and Strengthening of Anganwadi Systems for robust Education component.
- Co-Locating preschools with Primary schools
- Co-Locating Anganwadi with Senior Secondary schools
- Increasing Educational Centre’s of Secondary Schools.
- To ensure continuity of curriculum and pedagogy from preprimary school to primary school, and to ensure due attention nationwide to the foundational aspects of education all aspects of early childhood education will come under purview of
- MWCD (Ministry of Women and Child Development)
- MHFW (Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
- MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development)
- MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs)
- The Mandate of the NCERT will be expanded to include the development of CPF for Early childhood education.
- What will be included as an integral part of RTE ACT.
- Developing secondary school oof education
- Availability of free and compulsory quality pre-primary education for 3- 6 Years old.
- Exclusion of ECCE in early childhood education.
- All the above
- Flexible, Multifaceted, Multilevel, ______________ and ________________education is important for children’s aged 3-8 years.
Question Paper Key
- Cognitive, Emotional stimulation
- (1, B), (2, A), (3, D), (4, C)
- A (True)
- B & E
- MWCD and MHFW
- Learning Languages
- A, C, D & E
- Play-based and activity-based.
- JNV LIBRARIANS RECRUITMENT TEST-2019 PAPER
- GK 110: COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- NATIONAL SPORTS DAY (29-08-2022)
- GK 109: 75 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE-2
- GK 108: 75 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE-1