This quiz is useful for the aspirants of Library Science. Students appearing for UGC NET, SLET, KVS Librarian and NVS Librarian and DSSSB Librarian etc. can practice these exams.
For other quizzes on Library Science, kindly visit the page here.
Source : IGNOU B.Lib Material
In this test, the different types of physical forms of library catalogues’ have been asked. These include conventional forms like Bound register, Printed book form, Sheaf or loose leaf form and Card form, The advantages and limitations associated with each of these different forms are explained.
- GE 73: KVS PRT GENERAL ENGLISH QUESTIONS-2017 PAPER
- GE 72: KVS TGTs RECRUITMENT EXAM-2016( GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION)
- GE 71: KVS PRT 2015- GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION
- GE 70: GENERAL ENGLISH PART KVS PRT EXAM-2013
- GE 69: GENERAL ENGLISH PART KVS PRT EXAM-2012 ( READING COMPREHENSION ONLY)