The following are two models of self-introduction during interview. I am also attaching few commonly asked questions during interviews.
Good morning, my name is Devika and I am a graduate in science, with two years of experience in sales and marketing. I am thrilled to be here today to introduce myself for the position of Sales Manager at your esteemed organization.
In my previous role, I have had the opportunity to develop and implement sales strategies that have helped me consistently meet my targets. Additionally, I have honed my communication skills through daily interactions with clients and colleagues, which has enabled me to build trust, rapport, and maintain long-term relationships with them.
One of my greatest strengths is my ability to actively listen to my clients and understand their needs. This helps me tailor my sales pitch and approach, resulting in successful conversions. I am also a creative problem solver, and I truly believe that there is always a solution to any challenge that may arise.
However, I acknowledge that no one is perfect, and I have identified my weaknesses. One of them is that I tend to get too emotionally invested in my work and sometimes take things personally. This has made me realize the importance of practicing mindfulness, setting boundaries, and knowing when to step back and take a break to recharge.
In my free time, I enjoy writing poems, which allows me to express my feelings and thoughts creatively. I believe that this hobby has taught me to be a better communicator and to be more empathetic towards others.
Hello, my name is Hamsita and I am an engineering graduate in computer science. I am excited to be sitting here in front of you today to tell you a little bit about myself.
Aside from my academic background, I have always been drawn to the creative arts, and I have found a passion for playing the guitar and reading books. These hobbies have allowed me to express myself in ways that are not always possible through code or algorithms.
I have had experience working in the tech industry, where I was able to apply the skills I learned in school to real-world problems. I have also worked on personal projects, such as creating a web application for a local non-profit organization.
In my free time, I enjoy attending tech events and conferences to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the industry. I firmly believe that continuous learning and improvement are necessary for anyone working in the ever-evolving tech field.
Thank you for considering me for this job opportunity, I am ready and eager to bring my enthusiasm and skills to the team.
Common Interview Questions
- Can you tell us about your experience and skills relevant to this role?
- What do you know about our company, and why do you want to work here?
- Have you ever faced a challenging situation in your previous job, and how did you handle it?
- Can you describe a successful project you completed in your previous role?
- What are some areas you would like to improve on professionally?
- How do you handle conflicts or disagreements with colleagues or management?
- Can you give an example of a time when you had to be creative to solve a problem at work?
- Are you comfortable working in a team, and how do you contribute to teamwork?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work under pressure to meet a deadline?
- Can you tell us about a time when you went above and beyond your job responsibilities to achieve a goal?