1. What is the capital of the United States of America?
a. Washington, D.C.
2. How many states are in the United States of America?
3. Who wrote the novel “War and Peace”?
a. Leo Tolstoy
4. What is the study of animals called?
5. Who painted the Sistine Chapel ceiling?
6. What is the longest river in the world?
a. The Nile River
7. What is the highest mountain in the world?
a. Mount Everest
8. In what year did World War I start?
9. Who was the first US President?
a. George Washington
10. What is the name of the national anthem of France?
a. La Marseillaise
11. Who created the periodic table of elements?
a. Dmitri Mendeleev
12. What is the capital of India?
a. New Delhi
13. Who wrote “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer”?
a. Mark Twain
14. How many planets are in our solar system?
15. Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
a. Neil Armstrong
16. In which religion do Muslims practice?
17. What is the largest ocean in the world?
a. The Pacific Ocean
18. How many countries are members of the United Nations?
19. Who wrote “The Catcher in the Rye”?
a J.D Salinger
20. What is the name of Shakespeare’s longest play?