- What is the capital of Canada?
- Who painted the famous fresco on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Rome?
- What is the largest desert in the world?
Answer: Sahara Desert
- Who wrote the novel “Pride and Prejudice”?
Answer: Jane Austen
- What is the currency of Germany?
- Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Answer: Bill Gates
- What is the capital of Argentina?
Answer: Buenos Aires
- Who was the first person to reach the South Pole?
Answer: Roald Amundsen
- What is the name of the river that runs through Paris?
- Who directed the movie “Jaws”?
Answer: Steven Spielberg
- What is the capital of China?
- What is the highest mountain in North America?
Answer: Denali (formerly known as Mount McKinley)
- Who composed the famous ballet called “The Nutcracker”?
Answer: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- What is the currency of India?
Answer: Indian rupee
- Who was the first President of the United States?
Answer: George Washington
- What is the capital of South Africa?
Answer: Pretoria (administrative), Cape Town (legislative), Bloemfontein (judicial)
- Who invented the light bulb?
Answer: Thomas Edison
- What is the currency of Brazil?
Answer: Brazilian real
- Who wrote the famous novel “The Catcher in the Rye”?
Answer: J.D. Salinger
- What is the capital of Italy?
Our Recent Posts:
- Current Affairs – 2 November 2023
- Current Affairs – 1 November 2023
- Current Affairs – 31 October 2023
- Current Affairs – 29 & 30 October 2023
- Current Affairs – 28 October 2023