The Constitution of India is the supreme law of India. It is a living document, the permanent instrument which makes the government system work It lays down the frameworl defining fundamental political principles, established the structure , procedures , powers and duties of government institutions and sets out fundamental rights, directive principles and the duties of citizens.
The Constitution was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on 26 November 1949, and came into effect on 26 January 1950. 26 th of November is celebrated as Sanvidhan Diwas ( Constitution Day).
- SE 29: WORDS USED TO INSULT
- SE 28: WORDS RELATED TO RICHNESS
- SE 27: WORDS RELATED TO POVERTY
- GK 146: WORLD ENVIRONMENT QUIZ
- How to Express in English-2