1. Who headed the interim government formed in the year 1946?
2. Identify the leader of Bardoli Satyagraha.
3. Identify the place associated with Acharya Vinoba Bhave's Bhoodan movement at the begining of the movement?
4. Who among the following rejected the title of Knighthood and refused to accept a position in the Council of the Secretary of State for India?
5. Ahmedabad Textile Labour Association was founded by.....
6. Identify the emigree Communist Journal of M N Roy?
7. The Anarchical and Revolutionary Crime Act 1919 was popularly known as:
8. Consider the following statements: 1.The " Bombay Manifesto" signed in the 1936 openly opposed the preaching of Socialist ideas. 2. It evoked support from a large section of business community from all across India. Which of the above two statements is/are correct?
9.Identify the Indian Leader who was dismissed by the British from the Indian Civil Service?
10. Why was Simon Commission ( 1927) boycotted?
11. Identify the odd one regarding Cabinet mission Plan?
12.In which one of the following provinces was a Congress Ministry not formed under the Act of 1935?
13. Which one of the following led to the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre?
14. Identify the leader who organised the famous Chittagong armoury raid?
15. Which one of the following suggested the reconstitution of the Viceroy Executive Council in which all the portfolios including that of War Members were to be held by the Indian Leaders?
16.Consider the following statements: 1. Lord Mountbaten was the viceroy when Simla conference tookplace. 2. Indian Navy Revolt, 1946 took place when the Indian Sailors in the Royal Indian Navy at Bombay and Karachi rose against the Government. Which of the statements given above is/are true?
17. Who was the leader of the Ghaddar Party?
18. The Indian National Army came into existence in 1943 in :
19. Who among the following gave a systematic critique of the moderate politics of the Indian Natiopnal Congress in a series of articles entitled New Lamps for the World?
20. The phrase" Un-British" was used by.......... to criticize the English colonial control of India?