This quiz is prepared as part of Ek bharath Shreshtha Bharat.
Press the link below to start on-line quiz.
If you are not interested in on-line test, you can attempt a pen-paper test below.
You can get the answer key appended below after completing your pen-paper test.
a) Bharat Varsha
2. ‘The Mahabharatha’ was written in which district of Haryana?
3. The city of Haryana associated with Karna of Mahabharatha is….
4. The following inscription in Haryana mentions saptaswarasa…
5. Which types of coins have been discovered from the mounds of Hisar and Agroha?
a) Punch marked coins
b) Square –shaped coins
c) Pentagon shaped coins
d) Hexagon shaped coins
6. In which place of Haryana were stone tools of Paleolithic age found?
d) All of the above
7. Identify the places related to siswal culture is
d) All of the above
8. Which Harappan site is located in Fatehbad district of Haryana?
9.The largest number of barley and grains evidences have been discovered at whcchHarappan site?
10. The battle of Ten Kings took place on bank of river……..
11. Ancient name of Kurukisheta is………
12. Thaneswar was the capital of which of the following rulers..
c) Vikrmanka Deva
13. What was the capital of Agar Republican state?
14. Which of the following was the capital of KuruMahajanapada during the
15. In which of the following texts, Agroha has been mentioned?
16.The social and political life of Haryana state is mentioned in which historical text?
b. Brahmana texts
c. both a & b
17. The name of Haryana during Yaudheya period was….
18. Rohtak district has been mentioned in which of the following historical texts?
19. Maharaja Agrasens was associated with which of the following places?
20. What was the capital city of kuru clan?
(Source : Wikipedia, Know your state Haryana by Arihant Publishers)
Answer Key: 1.c 2. A 3.d 4.c 5.a 6.d 7.d 8.d 9.d 10.a 11.a 12.d 13.c 14.b 15.c 16.c 17.c 18.a 19.b 20.d
- JNV LIBRARIANS RECRUITMENT TEST-2019 PAPER
- GK 110: COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- NATIONAL SPORTS DAY (29-08-2022)
- GK 109: 75 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE-2
- GK 108: 75 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE-1