Click here to start online quiz
1. When were the first recorded Olympics held?
b) 825 BC
c) 100 BC
d) 430 BC
2. The term ‘ Beamer’ is associated with?
a) Foot ball
3. What is the national game of Spain?
c) Bull fight
4. What is the national game of India?
5. Narayan Karthikeyan is famous for
d)Formula one car racing
6. Who is the first indian to score a test century?
b) Sunil Gavaskar
c) Sachin Tendulkar
d) Lala Amarnath
7. India won its first Cricket world cup in the year..
8. Identify the persons who received Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award for the year 2020.
a) Rohit Sharma and Vinesh Phogat
b) Manika Batra and Rani
c) Shri Maniappan T
d) All the above
9. The term “ Putting” belongs to …
10. When were the first Common wealth games organized?
11. Who won the first silver medal for an individual event at the Olympics for India?
a) Leander Paes
b) Karanam Malleswari
c) P V Sindhu
d) Major Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
12. Jahangir Khan is famous in which sport?
13. At which Asiad did India reach the best medals standing?
a) 1951 at New Delhi
b) 1962 at Jakarta
c) 1982 at New Delhi
d) 1986 Seoul
14. What is the distance between the popping crease and the stumps on a cricket pitch?
a) 3 feet
b) 4 feet
c) 3 ½ feett
d) 22 feet
15.When did India win a gold medal in football in an intgernational tournament last?
a) 1951 Delhi Asiad
b) 1962 Jakarta Asiad
c) 1964 Merdeka Cup. Kaulalaumpur
d) 190 Merdeka Cup. Kaulalaumpur
16.What is the maximum permitted length of cricket bat?
b) 34 “
d) 38 “
17. The distance of Marathon race is?
a) 28 miles 385 yard
b) 24 miles 385 yard
c) 26 miles 385 yard
d) 25 miles 385 yard
18. When is National sports Day celebrated in India?
a) 15th August
b) 29th August
c) 3rd May
d) 22nd Septemebet
19. Identify the Sports person who wonBharat Ratna .
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) M S Dhoni
c) Sunil Gavaskar
d) Dhyan Chand
20. Radha Mohan Cup is associated with which of the following games?
ANSWERS: 1.A 2.C 3.C 4. B 5.D 6.D 7.A 8.D 9.D 10. B 11. D 12. B 13.C 14.B 15.B 16.D 17.C 18.B 19.A 20.A
2 thoughts on “Q 12 GK National Sports Day Quiz-3 MCQ Champions Level”
The questions were a little harder but after seeing the answers I got to learn about many things that I was not knowing.
VERY NICE. KEEP LEARNING AND KEEP ROCKING