1. Ranji trophy is associated with:
b) Basket Ball
2. The term ‘ Chukker’ is associated with?
a) Foot ball
3. What is the national game of USA?
4. What is the national game of Australia?
5. Pullela Gopichand is famous for
6. Who is the first batsman to score the first ever double century in ODI s?
b) Sunil Gavaskar
c) Sachin Tendulkar
d) Lala Amarnath
7. India won its second Cricket world cup in the year..
8. The term “ jab” belongs to …
9.Which of the following terms is not associated with Volleyball?
c) Penalty Stroke
10. Where were the Olympic games-2016 organized?
b) Rio de Janeiro
11. No of Players in Rugby Football?
12. No of Players in Polo?
13. In which sport the participant is called pugilist?
14. Dimensions of Kho-Kho field are:
a) 30 x 20 mtrs
b) 34 x 16 mtrs
c) 20 x 24 mtrs
d) 30 x 16 mtrs
15.With which one of the following sports is Fernando Alonso associated?
16. Which of the following Twenty-20 Cricket Rules is not correctly stated?
a) Each innings has a time limit of 75minutes. For every over bowled after that, the batting side gets extra 6 runs.
b) If a batsman fails to reach the crease within 90 seconds after the fall of wicket, the bowling side gets 5 penalty runs.
c) Fielding restrictions are applicable for the first six overs of the innings
d) A bolwer can bowl a maximum of 6 overs per innings
17. Which of the following International Tennis Tournaments is held on grass court?
a) US open
b) French open
d) Australian open
18. Which cricketer holds the record for scoring highest number of runs in a test match innings?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Brian Lara
c) Steve Waugh
d) Vivian Richards
19. Which sports person is nick named Dennis the Menace?
a) Pete Samprass
b) Jim Courier
c) Sunil Gavaskar
d) John McNroe
20. With which one of the following games is ‘Tiger Woods’ associated ?
ANSWERS: 1.A 2.B 3.C 4. A 5.D 6.C 7.B 8.B 9.C 10. B 11. D 12. D 13.C 14.B 15.B 16.D 17.C 18.B 19.A 20.A