Sachin Tendulkar is one of the greatest cricketers of all time and has achieved many milestones throughout his career. He is the only player to have scored one hundred international centuries. He was also the first batsman to score a double century in an ODI. He holds the record for the most runs in both Test and ODI. Sachin Tendulkar has been honored with India’s highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna.
- When was Sachin Tendulkar born?
A. April 24, 1973
B. November 5, 1971
C. March 6, 1976
D. July 14, 1975
- What is Sachin Tendulkar’s nickname?
A. The Wall
B. The Little Master
C. Captain Cool
D. The God of Cricket
- Sachin Tendulkar made his Test debut in which year?
- What was Sachin Tendulkar’s highest individual score in Tests?
- Tendulkar is the leading run-scorer in which format of the game?
D. All of the above
- How many centuries did Sachin Tendulkar score in Tests?
- Tendulkar captained the Indian team in which year?
- Sachin Tendulkar played for which IPL team?
A. Chennai Super Kings
B. Kolkata Knight Riders
C. Mumbai Indians
D. Royal Challengers Bangalore
- What was Sachin Tendulkar’s highest individual score in ODIs?
- Sachin Tendulkar won the World Cup with India in which year?
- Tendulkar is the only player to have scored centuries in how many countries?
- Sachin Tendulkar retired from international cricket in which year?
- What is Sachin Tendulkar’s father’s name?
A. Vijay Tendulkar
B. Ramesh Tendulkar
C. Rameshwar Tendulkar
D. Anand Tendulkar
- What was Sachin Tendulkar’s first Test wicket?
A. Mark Taylor
B. Brian Lara
C. Carl Hooper
D. Allan Border
- Sachin Tendulkar has how many siblings?
- Sachin Tendulkar received the Padma Shri award in which year?
- In which year did Sachin Tendulkar score his first Test century?
- Sachin Tendulkar made his ODI debut against which team?
C. Sri Lanka
D. New Zealand
- Tendulkar has how many double centuries in Tests?
- Tendulkar is the first cricketer to achieve what feat in international cricket?
A. Score 10,000 runs in Tests
B. Score 10,000 runs in ODIs
C. Score 10,000 runs in both Tests and ODIs
D. None of the above