Indian Army’s Exercise Topchi held in Deolali, Maharashtra; Made-in-India Weapons showcasedOn January 29, 2023, the Indian Army’s annual firepower demonstration and training exercise ‘Exercise Topchi’ was conducted at the School of Artillery in Devlali in Deolali, Maharashtra.
- The event took place under the stewardship of Lt Gen S Harimohan Iyer, AVSM, Commandant School of Artillery and Col Commandant Regiment of Artillery.
i.The event shows the capability of the Indian artillery with this year’s focus on ‘Atmanirbharata’ (self-reliance).
ii.This edition showcased the integrated employment of firepower and surveillance assets to include guns, mortars, rockets, drones, and aviation assets.
iii.The highlight of the exercise was display and firing by indigenously manufactured artillery equipment viz K-9 Vajra, Dhanush, Indian field gun (IFG)/ light field gun (LFG) system and Pinaka multi-barrel rocket launchers.
iv.The event was witnessed by student officers of Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, Defence Services Technical Staff Course, Pune, Nepal Army Command & Staff College and civil administration officers.
USISPF launched STEM Initiative to increase women in STEM education & workforce in IndiaMukesh Aghi, president and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the United States(U.S.)-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) launched the U.S.-India Alliance for Women’s Economic Empowerment STEM Initiative(STEM Collaborative) to increase the number of women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) education and the workforce in India.
- The STEM initiative was launched during the US-India Alliance Shatter Summit.
US-India Alliance for Women’s Economic Empowerment:
The US-India Alliance for Women’s Economic Empowerment is a public-private partnership between the Department of State, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), USISPF and George Washington University.
- This is designed to speed up the transformational commitments to foster women’s economic advancement and inclusion in India.
About the STEM Initiative(STEM Collaborative):
The STEM initiative plans to collaborate with leaders representing government, civil society, and the private sector to foster dialogue and catalyze collaboration, resources, innovative solutions & knowledge sharing across sectors between US and India.
Aim: To identify barriers and create opportunities for advancing women and girls in STEM in India.
Collaborative Founders and Co-Chairs: Radhika Shah, Co-President, of Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs and Dr Temina Madon, Co-founder, of The Agency Fund.
- Foster dialogue to achieve systems change and accelerate women’s leadership in STEM
- Identify opportunities and constraints for investing in women-led or co-founded tech start-ups.
- Identify opportunities and obstacles to promote women and girls in STEM
- Accelerate U.S.-India Higher Education Cooperation to support women’s higher education in STEM
- Build bridges between corporations, philanthropic organizations and civil society to build effective corporate and philanthropic strategies to promote women in STEM
- Raise public awareness of successful role models and career pathways to accelerate women in STEM
Mercom India Research: India’s Solar Module Manufacturing Capacity to Reach 95 GW by 2025 According to “State of Solar PV Manufacturing in India” report by Mercom India Research, India’s capacity to manufacture solar photovoltaic (PV) modules exceeded 39 gigawatts (GW) by the end of September 2022, and it is anticipated to reach about 95 GW by the end of the calendar year (CY) 2025.
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of the solar PV module manufacturing landscape in India.
Note: The Mercom Capital Group is a clean energy research and communications firm based in the United States (US).
i.As of September 2022, India had a solar cell manufacturing capacity of around 4.7 GW, which is predicted to rise seven-fold by the end of CY 2024.
- India needs a huge increase in manufacturing capacity since it will need to have 220 GW of solar capacity by the end of the decade.
ii.Various fiscal and non-fiscal incentives under industrial, electronics, and solar policies have been offered by States to encourage the growth of domestic solar manufacturing.
iii.Additional support for vertical integration of new capacity is provided by the Production Linked Incentives (PLI) Scheme of the Government of India (GoI).
- The Union Cabinet approved a Rs. 19,500 crore PLI Scheme on the “National Programme on High Efficiency Solar PV Modules” in September 2022, with the aim of attracting Rs. 94,000 crore in investment.
iv.The companies that received incentives under the first round of the government’s PLI scheme will have contributed significant amounts of polysilicon, ingots, and wafers to the market by the end of 2024.
- The domestic value chain for PV manufacturing would also be improved significantly by the pending allocations under the second round of the PLI scheme.
v.The GoI is keen to establish India as a manufacturing hub for solar modules, and Indian manufacturers have consistently met demand for solar modules in the US, South Africa, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) since 2018.
- Gujarat is home to the majority of solar module and cell manufacturers.
vi.As of September 2022, India had a total installed solar power capacity of 60 GW.
vii.Over the next ten years, significant increases in solar power generation capacity are expected in China, the U.S., the European Union (EU), and India.
Working Committee under the Chairmanship of PK Malhotra to Draft rules for Mediation in IndiaMinistry of Law and Justice has constituted a working committee under the chairmanship of former Law Secretary PK Malhotra to draft rules and standards for the implementation of the provisions of the Mediation Bill/Act in India.
- Suggestions for setting various standards including, certifications, accreditation, grading, criteria etc, for various stakeholders will also be provided under the Mediation Bill.
- The committee would suggest a way for the online conduct of mediation as per subordinate legislation.
- Drafts of the rules and regulations as envisaged under the Mediation Bill/Act will also be provided by the committee.
The working committee:
- PK Malhotra, former Law Secretary
- Tejinder Singh Luthra IPS, IG Research, BPRD (Bureau of Police Research and Development)
- Representative nominated by Mediation & Conciliation Project Committee (MCPC), Supreme Court
- Sriram Panchu, Senior Advocate and Mediator
- JP Sengh, Senior Advocate, Delhi High Court and Mediator
- Dr Rajiv Mani, Additional Secretary, Department of Legal Affairs
- Member Secretary, NALSA (National Legal Services Authority of India)
- Laila Ollapally, Founder, Centre for Arbitration & Mediation Practice (CAMP)
- Gayathri B Kalia- Executive Director, CAMP
- Representative nominated by the Department of Panchayati Raj
- Representative from the International Mediation Institute, Hague
- Haimanti Bhattacharya, Director, Department of Legal Affairs
- Avnit Singh Arora, Director, Department of Legal Affairs
i.The Mediation Bill, 2021 was introduced in the Rajya Sabha on December 20, 2022, and further the Bill was referred to the Department-related Parliamentary Standing Committee (DRPSC) on Personnel, Public Grievances, Law and Justice.
ii.The Committee presented its 117th report on the Mediation Bill, 2021 to the Chairman of Rajya Sabha on July 13, 2022.
Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri re-dedicates ONGC’s Sagar Samrat as a Mobile Offshore Production Unit
On 28th January 2023, Hardeep Singh Puri, Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas, re-dedicated Oil and Natural Gas Corporation’s (ONGC) iconic drilling rig Sagar Samrat, as a Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU) at a ceremony held on Sagar Samrat.
- MOPU Sagar Samrat commenced production on 23rd December 2022 and is currently deployed at the Western Offshore (WO)-16 field, located 140-145 kilometres west of Mumbai.
- MOPU will handle up to 20,000 barrels per day of crude oil and is expected to add 6,000 barrels per day to India’s production.
- Sagar Samrat, Commissioned in 1973, has drilled almost 125 wells and has been involved with 14 key offshore oil and gas discoveries in India.
Note: MOPU is considered any type of portable structure that can be reused when procuring Oil and gas from the seabed.
MIB Guidelines: TV channels to provide monthly details of public service content
On 30th January 2023, the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting clarified that the topics of national importance and social relevance embedded in the programmes broadcast by private TV channels would qualify for their obligation under the “Guidelines for Uplinking and Downlinking of Television Channels in India, 2022”.
- The guidelines ask TV channels to show at least 30 minutes of public broadcasting (PSB)content every day and 15 hours monthly and submit a monthly report on the Broadcast Seva Portal on or before the seventh day of the following month.
- Foreign television channels downlinking in India and channels broadcasting predominantly (more than 12 hours) sports, devotional, spiritual and yoga content are exempted from providing the monthly reports.
- The content could include the themes of education and the spread of literacy; agriculture and rural development etc.
- These norms will become effective from 31 March 2023.
UN Agencies Report: Asia-Pacific Overview of Food Security and Nutrition 2022According to a joint report by the United Nations (UN) Agencies titled “Asia-Pacific Overview of Food Security and Nutrition 2022: Urban Food Security and Nutrition”, an increasing number of people in Asia lack enough to eat as food insecurity rises with greater prices and worsening poverty.
- This joint flagship report is published by 4 specialized agencies of the UN: The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the World Food Programme (WFP), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The report is the fifth annual assessment of food insecurity and hunger by the UN agencies.
i.The 5F crisis, which refers to a lack of food, feed, fuel, fertilizer, and finance, is driving millions of people in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, which is home to the majority of the world’s population, into hunger and poverty.
ii.Globally, the prevalence of food insecurity increased from 21% in 2014 to over 29% in 2021.
About the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP):
The World Food Program (WFP) is the largest humanitarian organisation in the world. It was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2020.
Executive Director – David Beasley
Headquarters – Rome, Italy
Established – 1961
Infibeam Avenues Brand CCAvenue Becomes India’s First Payment Gateway Player to Process Retail CBDC TransactionsCCAvenue, the premier payments brand of Infibeam Avenues Limited (IAL), has emerged as India’s first payment gateway player to process Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) or Digital Rupee (e-rupee) transactions for online retail merchants.
- In an industry- first move, CCAvenue has processed CBDC transactions for IDFC First Bank, one of India’s top private sector banks, enabling CBDC online transactions in an attempt to improve the country’s digital payments ecosystem.
i.On November 1, 2022, the RBI launched its first pilot project to implement CBDC or Digital Rupee (e₹) in the Wholesale Segment (e₹-W) for secondary trade in government securities (G-secs).
ii.On December 1, 2022, the RBI launched its pilot project to implement CBDC or Digital Rupee (e₹) in the Retail Segment (e₹-R) with four banks in four cities, including IDFC FIRST Bank, after testing the wholesale CBDC.
About IDFC FIRST Bank:
MD & CEO – V. Vaidyanathan
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
RBI Data: The Number of Micro ATMs Surged in 2022, But Cash Withdrawals DroppedAccording to data from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), there was a sharp increase in the number of micro Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) installed all over India in 2022. However, no major increase in the value of money withdrawn through these devices has occurred since June 2022.
- As of December 2022, there were 14.19 lakh micro ATMs operating across India.
i.As the term indicates, micro ATMs are compact ATMs or card-swipe machines that are portable and handheld.
- Additionally, they provide cardless money transfers using the Aadhaar-enabled payment system (AePS) in remote regions.
- The customer is recognized by the micro-ATM using an identity proof, typically the Aadhaar, which is linked to their bank account.
ii.According to the RBI, the micro-platform will enable functioning via low-cost devices (micro ATMs) linked to banks across India.
- This would allow a person to instantly deposit or withdraw money, irrespective of the bank linked to a specific business correspondent (BC).
- Every BC will have access to this device, which will operate via a mobile phone connection.
Trend with Respect to Micro ATMs in India
i.According to the RBI data, there were around 3.56 lakh micro ATMs in India by the end of 2020, and 5.9 lakh in December 2021. The total number increased by more than double to a remarkable 14.19 lakh in December 2022.
ii.Meanwhile, in December 2020, cash withdrawals amounted to Rs. 19.67 lakh crore.
- It was Rs. 25.2 lakh crore in December 2021 and had grown to just around Rs. 25.5 lakh crore by November 2022, when the number of micro ATMs was at 13.3 lakh.
iii.This revealed that the value of transactions per micro ATM per month is declining, while cash withdrawal figures for December 2022 have yet to be disclosed.
iv.It should be noted that this was not always the case, since the value of cash withdrawals from micro ATMs increased significantly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- It increased from Rs. 1,17,086 crore in the Financial Year 2019–20 (FY20) to Rs. 2,25,041 crore in FY21, a 92% increase. It was Rs. 2,99,776 crore in FY22.
v.Fino Payments Bank operates over a quarter (3.55 lakh) of India’s 14.19 lakh micro ATMs.
- SBM Bank India Ltd., which ranks second, has deployed 3.3 lakh of them.
- NSDL Payments Bank, with 2.25 lakh devices, is the third-largest player.
NIA Launches its ‘Pay As You Drive’ Vehicle Insurance Policy
New India Assurance (NIA) has launched its ‘Pay as You Drive’ (PAYD) vehicle Insurance Policy to offer charges premium based on the usage of the vehicle.
i.Features of PAYD include discounts on renewals, coverage beyond distance limit, and enhanced protections such as zero depreciation, roadside assistance, engine protection, return to invoice, etc.
ii.In the PHYD policy, insurance premiums are calculated based on driving and distance travelled instead of a fixed amount paid in a conventional car insurance policy.
- For instance, if person A drives his car 200-300 km per month and person B drives his car 1200-1500 km per month, they do not have to pay the same premium under the ‘PAYD’ model. Thus PHYD will benefit those who do not use their vehicles much.
iii.The two components of the policy include a third-party cover and own-damage cover.
- Under own-damage premium cover, the customer can save money through discounts on renewal premiums, provided the vehicle runs within the specified kilometers.
Note – Recently, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has permitted general insurance companies in India to launch telematics-based motor insurance covers, such as pay as you drive (PAYD) and pay how you drive (PHYD), allowing vehicle owners to decide how much to pay on their car insurance.
About New India Assurance (NIA):
Establishment – 1919
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chairman-cum-Managing Director – Neerja Kapur
IMF projects India’s growth to fall 6.1% in 2023i.The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in its World Economic Outlook- January 2023 update has projected India’s growth to decline from 6.8% in 2022 to 6.1% in 2023 before picking up to 6.8% in 2024.
ii.The global growth is projected to fall from an estimated 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023, then rise to 3.1% in 2024.
iii.About 84% of countries are expected to have lower headline (consumer price index) inflation in 2023 than in 2022.
About International Monetary Fund (IMF):
Managing Director– Kristalina Georgieva
Headquarters– Washington, DC, United States (US)
Ministry of Defence Announced the Best Marching Contingents & Tableaux of R-Day Parade 2023On 30th January 2023, the Ministry of Defence(MoD) announced the best marching contingents and tableaux of Republic Day (R-Day) Parade 2023 in two separate results, one selected by the 3 member Expert Committee of Ministry of Defence and the other through an online public vote conducted by MyGov platform.
- A total of 23 tableaux – 17 from states and union territories and six from various ministries and departments- participated in the Republic Day parade 2023.
i.The expert panel has declared Uttarakhand’s tableaux, featuring the Manaskhand, Maharashtra with the theme Sade Tin Shaktipithe & Nari Shakti, as the winner of the first prize under Best Tablueaux of State/UTs.
- Maharashtra’s tableaux featuring sadetin shakti peeth of Kolhapur’s Devi Amba, Mahur’s Mata Renuka Devi, Vani’s Saptashringi Devi, and Tuljapur’s Bhavani Mata was and Uttara Pradesh(UP)’s tableaux featuring the 3-day Deepotsav won the 2nd and 3rd prize respectively.
ii.Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Marching Contingent was declared as the Best Marching Contingent among Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)/other auxiliary forces under both categories.
About Ministry of Defence:
Union Minister– Rajnath Singh (Constituency- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
Minister of State– Ajay Bhatt (Constituency- Nainital-Udhamsingh Nagar, Uttarakhand)
Puma India ropes in Indian Cricket Harmanpreet Kaur as Brand Ambassador Puma India, one of the largest sportswear brand, has roped in Indian Women’s cricket team captain Harmanpreet Kaur as its brand ambassador as a part of Puma India’s commitment towards the women’s business, particularly in sports segment in India.
- As the brand ambassador, Harmanpreet will endorse the brand’s footwear, apparel and accessories throughout the year.
i. Harmanpreet Singh was appointed over a unique social experiment that revealed the general attitude of India toward gender perception in sports.
ii. This is a major step towards the brand’s commitment to back women in the sports ecosystem.
Other Brand ambassadors of Puma:
Indian Cricketers Virat Kohli and Harleen Deol, champion sprinter Usain Bolt(Jamaica), football players Neymar Jr (Brazil)and Sunil Chhetri(India), Indian boxer MC Mary Kom, and Indian para-shooter Avani Lekhara.
About Harmanpreet Kaur:
i. Harmanpreet Kaur Singh was born on 8th March 1989 in Moga, Punjab.
ii. She made her One Day International (ODI) debut at the age of 20, against Pakistan in March 2009 in the Women’s Cricket World Cup at Bradman Oval, Bowral, Australia.
iii. In June 2009, she made her Twenty20 International (T20I) debut against England in the 2009 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 at County Ground, Taunton, England.
iv. She has the record of the 4th fastest women’s Twenty20 International (T20I) hundred in the world to her name and she is also India’s only centurion in the women’s T20I.
- In 2013, she was named ODI captain of India women’s.
v. Harmanpreet Kaur Singh has scored 6 international hundreds so far in her career, 5 of them in ODIs.
vi. She won the ICC Player of the Month award in the ODI series in England in 2022.
Harmanpreet Kaur was conferred with the Arjuna Award in 2017 for Cricket.
About Puma India:
Puma, a German multinational corporation, was established in 1948 in Herzogenaurach, Germany and entered the Indian market in 2006.
Managing Director- Abhishek Ganguly
Headquarters- Bengaluru, Karnataka
Unilever appoints Hein Schumacher as New CEO
Unilever, the British multinational consumer goods company, appointed Hein Schumacher, as its next Chief Executive Officer (CEO), replacing Alan Jope who announced his intention to retire from Unilever after strategy mishaps frustrated investors including Nelson Peltz.
Hein Schumacher is the CEO of Royal FrieslandCampina, a Dutch multinational dairy cooperative based in Amersfoort, Netherlands.
- He will take over as the CEO of Unilever on 1st July 2023, following a one-month handover.
- He became a Non-Executive Director of Unilever in October 2022. Prior to joining Royal FrieslandCampina as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in 2014, he worked for H.J. Heinz for over a decade.
Morgan Stanley appoints Arun Kohli as New Country Head for India
Morgan Stanley appointed Arun Kohli as the new Country Head for India to replace Sanjay Shah, a veteran of 26 years at the firm, who will be retiring from service.
- Presently, Arun Kohli, a veteran in the field of investment banking, serves as Morgan Stanley’s Managing Director (MD) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) regions.
- He is currently based in London, United Kingdom(UK), and has been associated with Morgan Stanley for the past 15 years.
- He will be relocating to Mumbai, Maharashtra, from London to take over his new role.
Drone Start-up Eminent Air showcased India’s 1st one of its kind Drone with Parachute Integrated SystemEminent Air Private Limited, a New Delhi(Delhi) based drone start-up, showcased India’s 1st one-of-its-kind drone with a Parachute Integrated system as part of an event to mark its inaugural flight. The inaugural flight was a part of a live demonstration to highlight the drone’s capabilities and features.
Note: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are anticipated to significantly change the logistics industry in India by providing a fast and effective way of package delivery.
Drone with Parachute Integrated system:
i. The custom-designed UAVs have a maximum takeoff weight of 35 kg and can travel more than 60 kilometres in 60 minutes during a single mission, depending on the load.
- The UAV’s performance is inversely proportional to the weight it carries.
ii. The drone’s Parachute Integrated system improves the safety and reliability of the goods being delivered.
i. The drone with Parachute Integrated System’, ensures safe and dependable delivery of items and eliminates any potential risk during the operation.
ii. The drone’s payload compartment has an “Insulated Vaccine Carrier” to safeguard temperature-sensitive objects like vaccines and medicines.
iii. Eminent Air specialises in providing safe and reliable means of transportation for the fastest and most effective contact-free deliveries.
iv. Eminent Air will provide services to various industries, including Healthcare, Retail, Logistics, Agriculture, and E-Commerce.
India won 1st Women’s U-19 T20 World Cup 2023 by defeating England i.India won the 1st ICC (International Cricket Council) Under-19 Women’s T20 (Twenty 20) World Cup 2023 by defeating England with 7 wickets.
ii.It was the first edition of the ICC Women’s Under-19 Cricket World Cup and it was hosted by South Africa (SA) from January 14 – 29, 2023.
iii.This is India’s first World Cup win in the women’s section.
iv.The Player of the final match title was awarded to 18-year-old Indian pacer Titas Sadhu.
v.The Player of the Tournament or Most Valuable Player (MVP) title was grabbed by England captain and stellar all-rounder Grace Scrivens.
About South Africa (SA):
Capitals– Pretoria (Executive), Cape Town (Legislative), and Bloemfontein (Judicial)
Currency– South African Rand
Martyrs’ Day 2023 – 30th January 2023Martyrs’ Day, also known as Sarvodaya day or Shaheed Diwas, is annually observed across the globe on January 30 to pay tribute to all who sacrificed their lives for India. The day also marks the death anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, who was fondly called ‘Bapu’.
- 30th January 2023 marks the 75th anniversary of the Martyrdom Day of Mahatma Gandhi.
Martyrs’ Day or Shaheed Diwas is also observed across India on March 23 to commemorate the sacrifice of 3 young freedom fighters of India – Bhagat Singh, Shivaram Rajguru, and Sukhdev Thapar.
- 23rd March 2023 marks the 92nd death anniversary of the 3 freedom fighters.
Other Martyrs’ Day observed in India:
i. In the Barak Valley, May 19 is observed as Bhasha Shahid Divas (Language Martyrs’ Day), recognising the deaths of 11 people killed during the Bengali Language Movement
ii. The Queen of the Maratha-ruled princely state of Jhansi, Rani Lakshmibai’s birthday, November 19, 1828, is commemorated as Martyrs’ Day in honour of those who lost their lives in the rebellion of 1857, in which she was a leading figure.
iii. The death anniversary of the ninth Sikh Guru Tegh Bahadur on 24 November 1674, executed by the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb, is seen as Martyrs’ Day.
TSRTC signs MoU with Nalsoft for Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation
On 30th January 2023, the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Nalsoft Private Limited for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation.
- TSRTC is the first State Road Transport Corporation undertaking in India to commission and implement ERP.
TSRTC is a Telangana government-owned corporation that runs bus transport services to and from Telangana.
The MoU was signed by Vishwanath Channappa Sajjanar (V.C. Sajjanar), Vice Chairman and Managing Director (MD) of TSRTC, and Nalsoft Chief Executive Officer (CEO) CA. Venkata Nakkuri in Bus Bhavan, Hyderabad, Telangana.
i. Over 10,000 vehicles are in the TSRTC’s fleet, and 47,528 employees (of whom 37,000 are drivers and conductors and the rest mechanics), are overseen by 200 officers.
ii. TSRTC manages around 45 lakh passengers (30 lakh fare-paying and 15 lakh bus pass-holders), travelling 32 million kilometres daily, across 99 depots, 364 bus stops, and 3,000 routes.
- It has chosen Nalsoft as its implementation partner for the Oracle ERP (enterprise resource planning) project to integrate all the departments and front office systems.
- It is expected to go live in the record a 9 months’ time.
iii. TSRTC is using the latest technology in the corporation as part of the digital transformation of various services and improving internal efficiency.
iv. Bajireddy Govardhan, Chairman of TSRTC and V.C. Sajjanar reinforced the need to have an effective ERP system to have an online back office system for depots, zones and the head office.
About the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC):
Chairman- Bajireddy Govardhan
MD- V.C. Sajjanar
Headquarters- Hyderabad, Telangana
About the Nalsoft (P) Ltd:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)- Venkata Nalluri
Headquarters- Hyderabad, Telangana