One word substitution means to find a single word that describes the given definition or idea. Let us see with the help of some example questions.
Directions: In the following questions, a sentence is given which conveys an idea or concept. Find the word from the options, which best expresses the meaning/idea conveyed by the sentence.
#1. Spend lavishly
#2. Specialist in skin diseases
#3. Something done with maximum skill
#4. Set of ritual paractices
#5. Represented in outline
#6. Property inherited from one's father or ancestors
#7. Producing the designed result.
#8. Walking and running
#9. Wide sight without interruption
#10. Very very large
- GE 73: KVS PRT GENERAL ENGLISH QUESTIONS-2017 PAPER
- GE 72: KVS TGTs RECRUITMENT EXAM-2016( GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION)
- GE 71: KVS PRT 2015- GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION
- GE 70: GENERAL ENGLISH PART KVS PRT EXAM-2013
- GE 69: GENERAL ENGLISH PART KVS PRT EXAM-2012 ( READING COMPREHENSION ONLY)