Questions related to synonyms/antonyms require strong word power and knowledge of appropriate usage of words. The following questions will help you in enhancing your word power.
“Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.”
Directions: In each of the following questions, out of the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
Our Recent Posts:
- Current Affairs – 30 November 2023
- Current Affairs – 29 November 2023
- Current Affairs – 28 November 2023
- Current Affairs – 26 & 27 November 2023
- Current Affairs- 25 November 2023