Questions related to synonyms/antonyms require strong word power and knowledge of appropriate usage of words. The following questions will help you in enhancing your word power.
“Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.”
Directions: In each of the following questions, out of the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
- GE 73: KVS PRT GENERAL ENGLISH QUESTIONS-2017 PAPER
- GE 72: KVS TGTs RECRUITMENT EXAM-2016( GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION)
- GE 71: KVS PRT 2015- GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION
- GE 70: GENERAL ENGLISH PART KVS PRT EXAM-2013
- GE 69: GENERAL ENGLISH PART KVS PRT EXAM-2012 ( READING COMPREHENSION ONLY)