National Book Week is celebrated ever year to commemorate the birthday of first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. The celebrations all over the country commence from Children’s Day i.e. 14 November and continue till 20 November. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru loved children. He envisaged a future where children will grow up in an environment of book reading and book buying. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru instituted National Book Trust, India on 1 August 1957 with an objective to spread the book- reading culture thereby creating a learning society. Since its formation, the Trust has been actively involved in the promotion and publication of books in all major Indian languages and for all age groups and segments of the society.
- LINKS TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS POSTS OF KVS -2022
- LS CAT 4.1: TYPES OF CATALOGUES-1￼￼
- NATIONAL EDUCATION POLICY TEST-16
- KVS -Syllabus for the post of -Librarian
- GE 42:KVS LIBRARIAN RECRUITMENT TEST ENGLISH PART-2018