This quiz is useful for the aspirants of Library Science. Students appearing for UGC NET, SLET, KVS Librarian and NVS Librarian and DSSSB Librarian etc. can practice these exams.
For other quizzes on Library Science, kindly visit the page here.
Source : IGNOU B.Lib Material
For General Knowledge quizzes, kindly click here
#1. Who wrote the book " Library Manual"?
#2. Who is the author of the book Library Administration?
#3. What is the basic record in the library about each document forming part of its collection?
#4. Who produced the first micro-photograph?
#5. Who stated. "NBM have increased the range and means of obtaining and exploiting information for teaching, learning and research purposes, but to separate books from NBM is to divide information into false compartments. Hence, it is essential that books and non-books can be jointly identified and located to meet particular needs"? ( Note : NBM =NON-BOOK MATERIALS )
#6. What is the name of the secret page chosen and uniformly used in all documents belonging to a library for writing the Accession Number?
- LS CAT 8.1:CENTRALISED CATALOGUING, CATALOGUING-IN-PUBLICATION AND PRE-NATAL CATALOGUING
- LS CAT 7.1:FILING OF ENTRIES – CLASSIFIED AND ALPHABETICAL
- GE 73: KVS PRT GENERAL ENGLISH QUESTIONS-2017 PAPER
- GE 72: KVS TGTs RECRUITMENT EXAM-2016( GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION)
- GE 71: KVS PRT 2015- GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION