Phobia means extreme or irrational fear of something. Mania means mental illness in which a person imagines things and has periods of wild excitement, or an extreme enthusiasm. Here are 20 such questions on manias and phobias.
- LS CAT 8.1:CENTRALISED CATALOGUING, CATALOGUING-IN-PUBLICATION AND PRE-NATAL CATALOGUING
- LS CAT 7.1:FILING OF ENTRIES – CLASSIFIED AND ALPHABETICAL
- GE 73: KVS PRT GENERAL ENGLISH QUESTIONS-2017 PAPER
- GE 72: KVS TGTs RECRUITMENT EXAM-2016( GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION)
- GE 71: KVS PRT 2015- GENERAL ENGLISH SECTION