1. Consider the following statements: The Cripps Proposals include the provision for (i) Full Independence for India (ii) Creation of Constitution-making body. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2.The President of Indian National Congress at the time of partition of India was:
3. The last opportunity to avoid the partition of India was lost with the rejection of:
4. Who among the following leaders did not believe in the drain theory of Dadabhai Naoroji?
5. Which one of the following is not a feature of the Government of India Act of 1935?
6.Who among the following were official Congress negotiators with Cripps Mission?
7. The members of the Constituent Assembly which drafted the Constitution of India were:
8. B R Ambedkar was elected to the Constitution Assembly from:
9. The slogan " Do or Die" is associated with ....
10. Who among the following Gandhian followers was a teacher by profession?
11. The term " imperial preference" was applied to the:
12.In the context of the Indian freedom struggle, 16th October 1905 is well known for which of the following reasons?
13. What is the correct sequence of the following events? 1. The August offer 2. The INA trial 3. The Quit India Movement 4. The Royal Indian Naval Ratings Revolt.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
14.M C Setalvad, B N Rao and Alladi Krishnaswamy Iyer were distinguised members of the:
15. The Barrah dacoity was the first major venture of the revolutionary terrorists of the freedom movement in:
16. Which of the following began with the Dandi March?
17. Which one of the following leaders of the Congress was totally in favour of Cabinet Mission Plan?
18. The Congress policy of pray and petition ultimately came to an end under the guidance of:
19. Who among the following was a prominent leader of the Congress Socialist Party?
20. When Congress leaders condemned the Montague-Chelmsford Report, many moderates left the party to form:
21. Whcih portfolio was held by Dr. Rajendra Prasad in the Inerim Government formed in the year 1946?
22. Under whose presidency was he Lahore session of the Indian National Congress held in the year 1929, wherein a resolution was adopted to gain complete the independence from the British?
23. As an alternative to the partition o India, Gandhiji suggested to Mountbatten that he:
24. After returning from South Africa, Gandhiji launched his first successful Satyagraha in:
25.At which congress session was the working committee authorised to launch a programme of Civil Disobedince?