National Education Policy 2019
Equitable and Inclusive Education
Click on the button below to start the online test.
You can also attempt a pen -paper test below:
CHAPTER 6: Equitable and Inclusive Education
- What causes exclusion and discrimination in education?
B) Social mores and Biases.
C) School Curriculum and textbooks
D) All the above
- __________________ will be set up in disadvantaged regions across the country.
- Inclusive education will be an integral part of both pre-service and in-service teacher education.
- Admissions processes and institutional processes including timetables and _________________ will reflect the diverse needs of learners and their communities.
- What should be the Pupil teacher ratio in schools with high proportion of learners from URG.
- 50: 1
- 1: 1
- Less than or equal to 25: 1
- No need to maintain any ratio.
- Match the following .
- NRED A. will devise an appropriate mechanism to track students from
- CESD B. will be sought to ensure that all transgender children of
school age are enabled to receive quality school education
- NCPCR/SCPCR C. will be set up within NIPEA, will undertake the analysis of
this data in order to facilitate the design and delivery of
- NIEPA D. Maintains up to date information of each student.
- A special National Fund will be created for providing scholarships and developing resources and facilities for students from underrepresented groups.
- A Gender-Inclusion Fund will focus on supporting quality and equitable education for
- SC and OBC Communities
- All the above
- All schools will develop credible mechanisms to ensure that they remain free of discrimination, harassment and ________________________ especially for women and girls.
- Physical access to schools for children with special needs will be enabled through prioritizing barrier free structures, ramps, handrails, disabled-friendly toilets, and __________________.
- What efforts will be made for the education of children from urban poor families.
- Focused efforts on educational access
- Curricula that take into account the needs of the urban poor
- Role of social workers and counsellors
- All the above
- How many children from urban poor family don’t have quality education and severely malnourished?
- Around 1 Crore
- Less than 50000
- No urban poor family’s children
- Around 10000
- Lack of literacy and proper schooling and playing opportunities, often leads children and adolescents into unfortunate and harmful activities, including petty crime and drugs.
- _________________________ and incorporating tribal knowledge traditions will be an immediate action, while encouraging students from the community to gain qualifications as teachers will be a longer-term one.
- According to U_DISE 2016-2017 data what percentage of overall enrolments in schools declined steadily for students belongs to SC from primary to secondary level.
- 19.6 to 17.3
- 10.6 to 6.8
- 15 to 7.9
- 1 to 0.25
Question Paper Key
- Special Education Zones
- A) True
- Academic Calendars
- (1, D), (2, C), (3, B), (4, A)
- A) True
- Suitable transportation
- Contextualizing Curriculum